Rotor vanes are widely used in pneumatic tools such as air sander, air grinder, impact wrench, and also in air motor, air compressor, vacuum pump, etc.
1. Outstanding performance to extend tool life;
2. Moderate hardness for long vane life and less scoring or scratches on cylinders or stator walls.
3. Outstanding mechanical performance and toughness to ensure long life in desired applications.
4. Fabricated in any length and thickness free of warpage and distortion.
5. High working temperature and wear-resistance.
6. Customize to customer’s drawings.
7. Competitive price
Trouble free of:
1. Size change in humidity
2. Short working life
3. Severe abrasive to cylinder