Pre shipment inspection in China
“Pre shipment inspection”, (also spelled preshipment inspection) or PSI, is one of the bearing services Qua-City offers which is an important quality control method for checking the quality of bearings clients buy from Chinese suppliers.
PSI ensures that production complies with specifications of the buyer and/or the terms of a purchase order or letter of credit. A final random inspection (FRI), checks finished products when at least 80% of an order has been produced and export-packed. Samples are selected at random, according to standards and procedures.
Pre-shipment inspection can diminish risks inherent to Internet commerce like phishing and fraud.
Safeguarding product quality
With increasing globalisation, many supply chains are spread across countries. This complicates the risks faced by manufacturers and importers. As quality standards and human judgement differ between countries, companies need to ensure that the quality and quantity of goods they receive is consistent with specifications, especially in the case of overseas suppliers. Companies wishing to take advantage of the price benefits of the global market have to ensure quality conformity in order to maintain the value of their brand.
Advantages of “Pre shipment Inspection”
- Save time and money – by preventing losses and delays caused by incorrect products.
- Minimise risk – by ensuring supply chain quality, reducing the danger of penalties and losses from unmet deadlines.
- Benefit from an expert partnership – with our complete business solutions and strong bearing expertise.
- Protect your financial exposure – by ensuring the quality and quantity of goods before releasing payment.
Why choose Qua-City?
Working for years with mature experience and expertise:
- Customers: from world renowned manufacturers and distributors.
- Range: from complete mechanical parts to components
- Quality and Quantity: experience controlling billions of parts per year.
- Wide range of inspection instruments.